Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

What Fun!!!!!

BMS,comments!! Thanks Nancy and Nicole. I feel like a RB now..I'm even making up my own acronyms. Want to guess what they are? (Bless My Soul and Real Blogger) :-)

This is not what I'd planned to talk about today, but I had router problems all day and all night until right now when I checked it....so now it's way too late to type much of anything! Grrr Guess that's just part of the thrill, right?

I will say how amazed I am at how many wonderful, interesting, intriquing and creative Blogs there are out here in Blogland. I had NO idea. When I find a new one, I put it in my Google Bookmarks and can go back and read it later. In fact, I get so carried away reading other people's stuff I forget that I need to write something too. How do they DO that? I mean do they re-write and re-write until it's so good it curls their toes? There is no way I can compete...sooooo I guess I shant try.

I bought a skein of regular yarn today, baby sport-weight soft pink, which is going to become a "premie hat" as soon as I call my local hospital and find out what the circumference of their premie hats are. A dear friend of mine had a baby early last year and she came home wearing the sweetest pink hand-knit cap. I could measure that one, but T doesn't know where it is. Does anyone know of a really cute, easy premie pattern I could use?

Knitting items for "a worthy cause" really appeals to me. How about you? Seems like a little hat would make a good portable project, too.

Socks? Well, I haven't done anything about that yearning as yet. I love the vision of myself sitting somewhere with pointy needles, knitting some yummy-looking concoction and someone saying "Oh my. What ARE you making??" Once knitting with DPN's seems simple and straight-forward to me, I'll be able to smile and assure the person that once you get used to them, they are easy. Much like I use to do when I was into crocheting intricate doilies with size 30 thread. That was intimidating at one point in my life...so why should a SOCK make me shiver like it does?

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. I have the next whole week off work, so surely I can come up with some kind of interesting, creative blogline (BL) to put here. That is if my Emotionally Disturbed Router is in stable condition. One can only hope!

1 Comments:

Blogger Esereth said...

Start writing. Curl my toes.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home