Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 06, 2006

A Really Good Movie

I wonder if any of you have seen the movie Dear Frankie which is available on DVD? Oh my. What a grand movie. Check it out and see if you don't agree. It's just so heart-warming, interesting and full of surprises. Would be appropriate for teens, too, in case you're wondering.

Speaking of movies, which I love to do, have you ever watched the one called The Quiet Man which stars Maureen O'Hara and a very young John Wayne. Oh, a treasure.

Wow. What a boring blog this one is! I've been hoping I'd come up with something interesting to write, but haven't. Must be because life has been rather ordinary lately...which is not a bad thing, to be sure. Just, well, uninteresting to most anyone but me!

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Esereth said...

I have seen The Quiet Man a bunch of times, but never in entirety. And always on St Patrick's Day, on AMC. I actually have no idea how it begins.

But I often say to myself for no reason, "And here is stick, to beat the lovely lady."

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home