Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Try this game!!!

http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/6489/a-maze-ing_new_cursor3.swf

I'm pretty new this computer stuff, but on someone's blog (and don't ask me whose!) I found this link. I'm also not big on computer games, but thought why not try this little ditty? Oh my. What fun! Give it a try and see if you are any better at it than I was.

Fun quote for today:

I'm addicted to placebos. I'd give them up, but it wouldn't make any difference.

- Ssteven Wright

That made me laugh......and today I needed a good laugh.

Hope you had a great day!!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Lainey said...

Hi Georgia
I wandered over via 'The Heathen Housewife'. I really sympathize with your dpn problems. I had such trouble myself trying to use them, where to tuck the needles I wasn't using, etc, that I switched to the 2 circs method - it's so much easier. If you are still having problems I think you should take a look at it (see here http://www.az.com/~andrade/knit/twocirculars.html )
Good luck, whatever you decide.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Badoozie said...

ha, that quote if funny! just poppin by to say thanks for visiting at my blog, and hope to see you back!

7:23 AM  
Blogger scribbit said...

Great quote--I love irony.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home